We provide the following services:
Written and/or computerized quotations are valid for 7 (seven) days, or the period stated therein.
- Site check
- Site assurance
- Annual servicing & Guarantee
Goods supplied and installed by the Company are warranted to be free of defect for a period of 12 (twelve) months from date of installation, with respect to quality if materials, workmanship and installation work, provided goods are paid for on time, and no retention is withheld. Terms and conditions apply.
Timber is a natural living fibre, not uniform in colour composition. No guarantee is given regarding uniformity of colour or texture, and it is understood by the Purchaser, that Timber Products require treatment on a regular basis. Steel and Automation Products, must be maintained in accordance with Manufacturer’s recommendations.
Annually a trained garage door technician should be contacted to maintain and service the safety and smooth operation of your garage door and automation.
Most of the components in your garage door (as the springs, cables, brackets and other items) are under high tension and should be maintained and serviced regularly to avoid any injuries.
It is important to perform monthly visual tests (look at the position and quality of spares); balance tests (without the operator engaged, you should be able to lift the door manually while running smoothly) and sensitivity checks (check the sensitivity of the sensors with your hand placed in-front).
- Repairs (approved subcontractors)(T&C’s for exclusions)
- Installation (approved subcontractors)
Upon completion of installation, the Purchaser/Agent must sign off the job, and record problems, if any. Should the Purchaser/Agent not sign off the Job, and not notify us in writing, of any problems, within 5 (five) days of installation/commissioning, no claims will be recognized. Installation prices are quoted as Industry Standard, unless otherwise stated in writing.
1. One trip to site of 50km or less
2. Site access & readiness – Orders are accepted on the understanding that the site is ready in all respect for installation/commissioning of all items ordered, by the date agreed upon. The Purchaser will allow free access to the Company’s Agent, to carry out all the work covered. Should the Company incur expenses as a result of delays, brought about by the Purchaser, such expenses shall be for the account of the Purchaser. In the event that Electric Door and/or Gate Operators are to be installed, it shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser to furnish proper electricity supply points at the required maximum distance of the Door/Gate operators.
3. Unless a site check is charged for, the Customer takes full responsibility for any problems that may occur. Abortive installations will be charged for.